I feel bad for making Tomas Pike's blog goes blank....
WordPress is extremely fragile, so when we are changing theme using cyberduck, we must be careful not to drop it!!
I want to post this tutorial so people would be able to SAFELY PIMP UP THEIR BLOG!!
Warnings before we proceed!!
- Don't put random files into cyberduck other than the destination i will mention
- Preview each theme before you activate them. Make sure it is not blank!
Let's pimp it up!!
- find a theme you like on wordpress.org (two-column and fixed-width themes are more likely to work)
- After you got the theme you want. Open cyberduck → press open connection and type the address below and CONNECT!
- Now, go to "public_html" → "blog2" → "wp-content" → "theme"
- Put your theme folder into the theme page!
- GO BACK to your wordpress blog's appearance page
- click on "Preview" not "Activate" !!!
- If it's blank, delete the theme on cyberduck and find another one, if it works.... PRESS ACTIVATE and YOU ARE WELCOME!
Hopefully, there will be no more casualty after reading this tutorial!!!