Every start of a semester, I always try not to be behind, but unfortunately everyone knows that
"Uni never give you what you want!"
Due to some RMIT server error, I couldn't get my blog set up until last Wednesday :/ Who is to blame? No-one, I guess I will just have to catch up a little this few weeks =)
So here we go! my set goals for a JESUS GRADE!!
- Aim to attend most lectures and labs
- Read all of the essential course readings and actually get to understand and explore the idea raised in the readings
- Journals: 2-4 entries a week (reflect on Labs, Lectures, Readings and Interesting course related/non-related stuffs)
- Seek understanding of the notion of Networking as a whole - online writing, html, network...etc
- Become comfortable and skilled at networking (blog, website...etc)
- Engage in class as well as group works
- Seek outside informations (reading other people's blogs, news, magazines, youtube tutorials....etc)
Wish me luck