David Elfick - Crystal Voyager (1975)
- Premier at the Opera House, 6 mins short documentary
- In terms of film making, you thought its mostly fly on the wall, but a lot of it is actually staged
- The glance of the black guy looking at him burried (drama), we assumed that he is looking at the guy thinking he is insane, but the man is actually just looking at the camera.
- Lost and found, the intrigue... the light...
- Look at how the images illustrates the words and the voice expresses feeling.
- Narrow the focus - deepen the film
- "let this excite you" then you may "excite the audience"