Use any video filming device you like (though for your first interactive project you will find things much simpler if you use the same camera you used for the first task). The length of these are to be 30 seconds (not less, not more). They are to be published before your next class in your blog (one video per post please).
- Make a 30 second film about blue things that you like (things that are blue, not things that make you feel blue).
- Make a 30 second film about red things that you like
- Make a 30 second film about yellow things that you like
- In a separate blog post (that links to your films) briefly discuss which you think is best. Why?
Ok, video about colours. Should be easy. Hopefully.
First thing that comes in mind:
- Blue – my old trusty digital camera, Lumix DMC-FH20.
- Yellow - Lamborghini! Definitely my most favourite sports car. Will be hard to film though since it doesn’t always appear on the road.
- Red – Kit-Kat! I have plenty of this at home!
- Yellow is the color of sunshine. It’s associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.
- Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness.
- Red is a very emotionally intense color.red is often used to evoke erotic feelings.Red is widely used to indicate danger.
Ahh I’m excited to see what stuffs I can hunt down to record at home!
Still wish I had a Lamborghini to film though