Posted on May 8th, 2012
Today in tutorial, we presented our prototypes for critique and below are the feedback given to us by Seth:
- We experimented with our thumbnails. It’s something different.
- We have put in a lot of work by making split-screens to create a collage.
- We must work around the statement chosen for our essay which is the Shields reading. Eg. How does our thumbnails relate to a collage?
- There’s a little inconsistency with our videos. Some of the videos start out as split-screens while others have full screens. Try to make it consistent.
- The one soundtrack throughout the videos doesn’t help the audience engage with the work. We still can use one soundtrack but have to figure out how to make it work.
- Think of how to make the text track relate to our videos as a collage.
- Always remember to work around the statement we have chosen for our essay
Leave a reply