Prototype discussion and decisionsPosted on May 15th, 2012 No comments
Our group have decided to go with the second prototype and we have really put in a lot of effort creating the thumbnails.We also had some feedback from Seth on our second prototype:
- The video pane could be improved
- Move it to the center instead of pushing it to the corner
- The video pane looks busy with the curtains and flower pot. (I’m not sure how it’ll looks without the curtain but we’ll see how we can improve from there. Maybe push the curtain more to the side?)
2. The thumbnails are interesting
Ahh…it seems like we are almost there. We have already 30 videos as of week 10. We are hoping to film another 20 by the end of week 11.
- It shows a form of collage
- The thumbnail image are cut off at the top and bottom. I think the size of the icons are too big and doesn’t fit the preview size. We’ll try to figure out together when we meet up during the week.
Leave a reply