We decided to meet up today to refine our ideas for our group K-Film Assignment and to prepare ourselves for the chance of us getting that bonus 5% marks for next week’s mini critique.
As of now we decided on going with the proposition of “Life is learning, living and loving”. (cheesyyyy)
Some points discussed in the meeting are:
- what to present as prototype for critique in week 10 and hopefully receive a 5% bonus for the prototype. (Needs to contain a minimum of 15 clips and have 2 interfaces)
- Discussed about what is needed in the production portfolio submission of the project (Meeting notes and minutes in which we have to have a minimum of one meeting each week until submission. PDF!!)
- Gantt chart needs to be backlogged all the way to Week 7
- Outline our task allocations within our group based on our strengths and weaknesses.
- Set the specifications of our videos and videos thumbnails.