I haven’t been updating much as I’ve been very busy with doing the major assessment, work and my international guest all at once. For the first few weeks the project was looking not-so-great, but we’ve really pulled everything together this last week and we’re on schedule according to the Gantt chart. We’ve got 60 videos all up that we’re going to plug into Korsakow in class this afternoon. I’ve got half of them already but I need to SNUify the rest. Eric has made the bulk of them, as per our Project Management notes. Vanessa has made the backgrounds so the interface should be good.
I’ve also made a start on the essay. I created a Google Doc to share our notes. I’ve written 1000 words of draft ideas so far. Vanessa will take that and build upon it, as essay-writing is a large part of her contribution (per her request).
So all that’s left of the K-Film itself should be the final stages of putting it all together before exporting. This time I want to publish it on the web well before the due date to make sure it’s all good. Everything else is much simpler to hand in.