There are initially two ways that I can insert pictures onto my blog.
I guess, this is the easiest way to do it.
1. Click on the circled icon.
2. Click the browse button.
3. And simply click ‘the insert into post’ button on the bottom of the page.
Here’s another way to do it.
1. Click the ‘From URL’ button on the top of the page.
2. Find a picture you’d like to upload on your blog. (Be careful of copyrights.) Click ‘View Image Info’
3. Then, a small window will come up. Simply copy the URL in the location section.
4. Paste into ‘Image URL’ bracket and click the ‘insert into post’ button. And that’s it!
-What’s good about the latter way of uploading an image is I don’t have to save it to my hard drive and upload it to my blog. I can do it in one step!