Posts Tagged ‘paths’
October 6th, 2008 Posted 6:14 PM
On today’s lecture, we mainly talked about the problems on the portfolio and the solve methods on them.
The first thing is that the file title, it should be like that: http://raw,adc.rmit.edu.au / ~sxxxxx/portfolio/index.html
And also the design:
1. Leave the empty space in order to read the page easily to read.
2. Break larger pages into small units (links)
3. File size: do not above 30 kb (pay attention the graphics)
4. Paths: both non-linear and linear paths would be cool
5. ‘Click’: avoid using ‘click here’
6. Body text : link colour and position need to be easily recognized
7. Menu: clearly on the beginning, middle, end / introduction, conclusions
8. Compremise bibliography
9. Cross referencing the work itself.
10. Reflection at the project process
11. Focus on texts and images. No video or audio embedded
According to this lecture, that I got know what I did wrong for my portfolio and also got more ideas about my final project.
And here is a useful link mentioned on this lecture : http://www.ology.org/tilt/cgh/