Posts Tagged ‘PARTICIPATION’
May 4th, 2009 Posted 4:09 PM
Criteria about Participation:
Firstly, I should say, I love Integrated Media this subject, but I did not pay much effort in improving my theory and practice on it.
And I was looking for many reasons to excuse for myself. But there are only four weeks. I think it is enough for me to change this situation.
What I have done:
1.Keep notes for every lectures and tutes, writing down my feedbacks.
2.learnt to how to use eZedia and gained skills from watching 2008 manifesto projects
3. Know about the media environment after doing those three readings, which is also helpful for understanding other subjects.
4.learnt more the theory on vernacular video while writing about my propositions.
Here are some criteria about participation:
1. Come to every tutes and become active in giving our feedbacks
2. Read others blogs at least twice a week and leave my comments or feedbacks on their or my blog.
3. Write down out thinking or ideas after lecture and tutorial. And do some more research about it.
4. Keep developing my projects by learning during the class and watching others’ works
5. Keep an eye on new trend on media development or design method
6. Give out our feedbacks or critiques also receiving and learning
7. Do more research on the readings
8. Change and develop the ideas about manifesto
9. Make links to other subjects and something new
10. Never afraid of “beautiful problems”, and be happy to solve them.
August 22nd, 2008 Posted 5:46 PM
By reviewing the list created in Week 1, the ten things that I need to do in my Network Media are quite helpful. And there are several things that I have learnt from them : I can finish weekly tasks on time , and learn a lot from looking at other’s blogs.
But I found actually there are troubles and problems that I need to solve, so there are several things that we need to work on , here is my new list :
1.Critique thinking on the others’ blogs, not only learning their good things, also keeping away from their weakness.
2Take notes of every week’s lectures and write on my reflections about them.
3.Put on my troubles and problems, and upload the solve methods or process.
4.Write the reflections and notes about the dossier reading on our blogs.
5.Pay more attention to our surroundings (e.g. news, events, films ,etc.) and show your interests on your blog.
6.Enjoy what we are doing, do not give up the hardworking.
7.Finish the weekly task on time, never bring the yesterday’s into today.
8.Try to write 5 or 6 blogs per week.
9.By using images and videos on our blogs to make it more interesting.
10.Finding some useful source or tips on the html learning.
11… … Believe yourself could do them all .
July 30th, 2008 Posted 12:27 PM
In this week , we did our first participation exercise , and we were required to come up with several ideas about the activities which are relevant for our blogs.
After the discussion , we came up with the ideas as blow:
1. Try to attend all the lectures and tutorials: it is important for everyone to keep up with what we need to learn.
2. Finish the weekly tasks on time and write 3~5 blogs per week o. The laziness is the biggest enemy for us to improve ourselves.
3. Have your feedback about the lectures and tutorial : to show how we understand our course.
4. Pay attention to other blogs , learn the good things from them and leave our opinions and suggestions.
5. Read the dossier and write our comments on the blog.
6. Critical thinking about our work (e.g. blogs, other projects) ,and seeking the feedbacks from others in order to improve our works.
7. Do more researches out side of the class and pay attention to the current news about network media.
8. Make our blogs more interesting , e.g put more images and videos into our blogs.
9. Use html and other methods to improve our blog and improve our network media making skills.
10.Enjoy what the course teaches us , and relate it to other course, making it wider and more useful.