Posts Tagged ‘feedback’
October 6th, 2008 Posted 6:14 PM
On today’s lecture, we mainly talked about the problems on the portfolio and the solve methods on them.
The first thing is that the file title, it should be like that: http://raw,adc.rmit.edu.au / ~sxxxxx/portfolio/index.html
And also the design:
1. Leave the empty space in order to read the page easily to read.
2. Break larger pages into small units (links)
3. File size: do not above 30 kb (pay attention the graphics)
4. Paths: both non-linear and linear paths would be cool
5. ‘Click’: avoid using ‘click here’
6. Body text : link colour and position need to be easily recognized
7. Menu: clearly on the beginning, middle, end / introduction, conclusions
8. Compremise bibliography
9. Cross referencing the work itself.
10. Reflection at the project process
11. Focus on texts and images. No video or audio embedded
According to this lecture, that I got know what I did wrong for my portfolio and also got more ideas about my final project.
And here is a useful link mentioned on this lecture : http://www.ology.org/tilt/cgh/
September 18th, 2008 Posted 3:57 PM
Introduction: In this week, we were required to write our strengths and weakness by looking back to the list we have done in week 4. And write the things we need to do to learn successful in this course.
1. Get used to Mac system and know how to make our blogs pretty and well organized.
2. Attend the tutorials and get involved in the group discussions
3. Be aware of the network media information
4. Do the research and provide our feedbacks about this course
5. Can make our group discussions get more ideas
1. Lazy on the blogging works—actually everyone has no time (maybe that is an excuse) to write the daily blogs.
2. Dossier Reading —–seems no one feel like reading dossier is necessary
3. Do extra research —- a lot people say that there is not lot information about the network to interest them.
4. Look at others’ blogs —-have no time on our own blogs , so….
5. Some people find the technical learning is a little bit difficult.
The Things to do for the success:
1. Attending the lectures and tutorials is necessary for every students to control the knowledge we need to learn. Also, we need to take notes and reflect them on our blogs. ( Seth’s blog is every useful for our understanding for this course)
2. Be nice and patient to our dossier reading –it is not hard, at least we can get the materials for our tasks and blogging work from it. What we need to do is to delete the negative thinking on our dossier reading from our mind.
3. Paying attention to our current events and news within Network Media is not difficult, because we just got used to that so we hard to realise that.
4. So by writing the reflections on our dossiers , lectures, tutorials , current evens and our interests, there is nothing we cannot write about on our blogs, we just lacks of the spirit of hard working.
5. Make use of the tutorial time, discuss with our group members. While we are doing the discussions, we certainly have enough time to display our blogs and ask the suggestions and opinions.
July 30th, 2008 Posted 12:27 PM
In this week , we did our first participation exercise , and we were required to come up with several ideas about the activities which are relevant for our blogs.
After the discussion , we came up with the ideas as blow:
1. Try to attend all the lectures and tutorials: it is important for everyone to keep up with what we need to learn.
2. Finish the weekly tasks on time and write 3~5 blogs per week o. The laziness is the biggest enemy for us to improve ourselves.
3. Have your feedback about the lectures and tutorial : to show how we understand our course.
4. Pay attention to other blogs , learn the good things from them and leave our opinions and suggestions.
5. Read the dossier and write our comments on the blog.
6. Critical thinking about our work (e.g. blogs, other projects) ,and seeking the feedbacks from others in order to improve our works.
7. Do more researches out side of the class and pay attention to the current news about network media.
8. Make our blogs more interesting , e.g put more images and videos into our blogs.
9. Use html and other methods to improve our blog and improve our network media making skills.
10.Enjoy what the course teaches us , and relate it to other course, making it wider and more useful.