Posts Tagged ‘enjoy’
July 30th, 2008 Posted 12:27 PM
In this week , we did our first participation exercise , and we were required to come up with several ideas about the activities which are relevant for our blogs.
After the discussion , we came up with the ideas as blow:
1. Try to attend all the lectures and tutorials: it is important for everyone to keep up with what we need to learn.
2. Finish the weekly tasks on time and write 3~5 blogs per week o. The laziness is the biggest enemy for us to improve ourselves.
3. Have your feedback about the lectures and tutorial : to show how we understand our course.
4. Pay attention to other blogs , learn the good things from them and leave our opinions and suggestions.
5. Read the dossier and write our comments on the blog.
6. Critical thinking about our work (e.g. blogs, other projects) ,and seeking the feedbacks from others in order to improve our works.
7. Do more researches out side of the class and pay attention to the current news about network media.
8. Make our blogs more interesting , e.g put more images and videos into our blogs.
9. Use html and other methods to improve our blog and improve our network media making skills.
10.Enjoy what the course teaches us , and relate it to other course, making it wider and more useful.