Participation 3 WEEK 8
Introduction: In this week, we were required to write our strengths and weakness by looking back to the list we have done in week 4. And write the things we need to do to learn successful in this course.
1. Get used to Mac system and know how to make our blogs pretty and well organized.
2. Attend the tutorials and get involved in the group discussions
3. Be aware of the network media information
4. Do the research and provide our feedbacks about this course
5. Can make our group discussions get more ideas
1. Lazy on the blogging works—actually everyone has no time (maybe that is an excuse) to write the daily blogs.
2. Dossier Reading —–seems no one feel like reading dossier is necessary
3. Do extra research —- a lot people say that there is not lot information about the network to interest them.
4. Look at others’ blogs —-have no time on our own blogs , so….
5. Some people find the technical learning is a little bit difficult.
The Things to do for the success:
1. Attending the lectures and tutorials is necessary for every students to control the knowledge we need to learn. Also, we need to take notes and reflect them on our blogs. ( Seth’s blog is every useful for our understanding for this course)
2. Be nice and patient to our dossier reading –it is not hard, at least we can get the materials for our tasks and blogging work from it. What we need to do is to delete the negative thinking on our dossier reading from our mind.
3. Paying attention to our current events and news within Network Media is not difficult, because we just got used to that so we hard to realise that.
4. So by writing the reflections on our dossiers , lectures, tutorials , current evens and our interests, there is nothing we cannot write about on our blogs, we just lacks of the spirit of hard working.
5. Make use of the tutorial time, discuss with our group members. While we are doing the discussions, we certainly have enough time to display our blogs and ask the suggestions and opinions.
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 18th, 2008 at 3:57 PM and is filed under NW 2008, PARTICIPATION. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.