More about our video C
After I heard of some suggestions from classmates , I am more confident than before.
Because at that time we were really busy with other subjects and I was really worried about how we were gonna present our video C draft. But amazingly, we made it more that we were expecting. Maybe under pressure , we had a kind of motivation to work it better than before.
But here are some things we need to keep in mind for the improvements:
1. More connections between the cards and characters :
Because it seems not much meaning between the stop-motion of cards moving and the characters’ faces.
2. the speeding of camera’s moving and editing is good, but maybe we need more than that.
3. we need to recreate the conversation between those three characters
4. maybe we can out more words to explain–like putting some sentences of the poem
5. characters do not interact with each other ( i think we want that kind of feeling )
6. someone suggested that maybe we can build the connection between characters and cards, is that the characters can play cards together. Maybe the card can be seen from the particular shots.
7. Seth said we have improved our presentation , but still need more. —-Which I strongly agree, because three of us are not talkative people, but we still need to present our ideas clearly besides video playing. Though we are trying to put all of our thoughts into the video, and trying to make everything clearly presented in the videos. Hence I made my mind to do more practice on presentation and rehearsal , I am hoping during the showcase, we can bring other people a surprise.
This entry was posted on Monday, October 18th, 2010 at 8:42 PM and is filed under PP2. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.