Archive for the ‘PARTICIPATION’ Category
October 9th, 2008 Posted 11:38 AM
This is the final participation…. When I look back to the past (week1,week 4, week 8) , I just found there are a lot of things that I expected to learn , I already done most of them. That is a happy ending I guess. The process in not how you skillful , the main point is how much you have learned from this course. I think I have learned a lot ^_^.
What have I done well ?
Well. I guess that is I pay much attention to the network environment, and do the a lot of researches on my surroundings. And I also put the images ,videos and articles that I found interesting to my blog, in which way I developed my interests on my blogging works, and make blog interesting and attractive. And also I spent a lot of time in the lab to do the
What have I learnt to do better ?
I am becoming more familiar to the html learning and writing my blogs. And I realize the importance of the tutorials.Now , I attend every tutorials,trying to not miss one class. And get involved in the group discussions, giving out my opinions and suggestions. And I got the confidence when I am doing the network media works.
What could I have done better ?
I think I need to write more blogs , to make up the past works that I did not have much time to finish. The dossier reading is also my weakness which has not been solved yet. And I need to do a better time management, how to work more efficiently. Try to spend the least time for the best work.
September 18th, 2008 Posted 3:57 PM
Introduction: In this week, we were required to write our strengths and weakness by looking back to the list we have done in week 4. And write the things we need to do to learn successful in this course.
1. Get used to Mac system and know how to make our blogs pretty and well organized.
2. Attend the tutorials and get involved in the group discussions
3. Be aware of the network media information
4. Do the research and provide our feedbacks about this course
5. Can make our group discussions get more ideas
1. Lazy on the blogging works—actually everyone has no time (maybe that is an excuse) to write the daily blogs.
2. Dossier Reading —–seems no one feel like reading dossier is necessary
3. Do extra research —- a lot people say that there is not lot information about the network to interest them.
4. Look at others’ blogs —-have no time on our own blogs , so….
5. Some people find the technical learning is a little bit difficult.
The Things to do for the success:
1. Attending the lectures and tutorials is necessary for every students to control the knowledge we need to learn. Also, we need to take notes and reflect them on our blogs. ( Seth’s blog is every useful for our understanding for this course)
2. Be nice and patient to our dossier reading –it is not hard, at least we can get the materials for our tasks and blogging work from it. What we need to do is to delete the negative thinking on our dossier reading from our mind.
3. Paying attention to our current events and news within Network Media is not difficult, because we just got used to that so we hard to realise that.
4. So by writing the reflections on our dossiers , lectures, tutorials , current evens and our interests, there is nothing we cannot write about on our blogs, we just lacks of the spirit of hard working.
5. Make use of the tutorial time, discuss with our group members. While we are doing the discussions, we certainly have enough time to display our blogs and ask the suggestions and opinions.
August 22nd, 2008 Posted 5:46 PM
By reviewing the list created in Week 1, the ten things that I need to do in my Network Media are quite helpful. And there are several things that I have learnt from them : I can finish weekly tasks on time , and learn a lot from looking at other’s blogs.
But I found actually there are troubles and problems that I need to solve, so there are several things that we need to work on , here is my new list :
1.Critique thinking on the others’ blogs, not only learning their good things, also keeping away from their weakness.
2Take notes of every week’s lectures and write on my reflections about them.
3.Put on my troubles and problems, and upload the solve methods or process.
4.Write the reflections and notes about the dossier reading on our blogs.
5.Pay more attention to our surroundings (e.g. news, events, films ,etc.) and show your interests on your blog.
6.Enjoy what we are doing, do not give up the hardworking.
7.Finish the weekly task on time, never bring the yesterday’s into today.
8.Try to write 5 or 6 blogs per week.
9.By using images and videos on our blogs to make it more interesting.
10.Finding some useful source or tips on the html learning.
11… … Believe yourself could do them all .
July 30th, 2008 Posted 12:27 PM
In this week , we did our first participation exercise , and we were required to come up with several ideas about the activities which are relevant for our blogs.
After the discussion , we came up with the ideas as blow:
1. Try to attend all the lectures and tutorials: it is important for everyone to keep up with what we need to learn.
2. Finish the weekly tasks on time and write 3~5 blogs per week o. The laziness is the biggest enemy for us to improve ourselves.
3. Have your feedback about the lectures and tutorial : to show how we understand our course.
4. Pay attention to other blogs , learn the good things from them and leave our opinions and suggestions.
5. Read the dossier and write our comments on the blog.
6. Critical thinking about our work (e.g. blogs, other projects) ,and seeking the feedbacks from others in order to improve our works.
7. Do more researches out side of the class and pay attention to the current news about network media.
8. Make our blogs more interesting , e.g put more images and videos into our blogs.
9. Use html and other methods to improve our blog and improve our network media making skills.
10.Enjoy what the course teaches us , and relate it to other course, making it wider and more useful.