Week 6’s tute.. There are some important things that we need to know before shooting..
F – Frame, Focus ( distance, focus length), float
W – White balance, that is the colour temperature
E – Exposure
R – Record
L – Log in & labeling
During the interviews, the thing that we have to concern about is:
- Audio – Booming from the top will cut down the amount of collected noise
- Visual that includes the exposure
- Camera movement
- Space – The head room of the interviewee
- Look for interesting topics and parts.
!!!Remember to test the gears!!!
- Before doing the editing, it is important to know what is style of the documentary.
- While inserting jump cuts, it has to be 2/3 frame dissolve.